Lirata offers a suite of leadership development events designed to support leaders to lead themselves, lead others, and lead change.
- Leading with Purpose on Purpose
- Cultivating Leadership Presence
- Thriving in the Age of Disruption
- Wellbeing and Self-Care Start with You
- How to Make Your Diverse Workplace More Inclusive
- Creating Psychological Safety at Work
- Building an Engaged and Productive Team
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Essential Skills for Courageous Conversations
- The Coaching Habit
- Leading Through Change
- Sparking Culture Change
- Creating a People-Centre Culture
Training is available online or in-person, with the length of training events ranging from 2 hours to a full day.
To enquire about leadership training, contact the Lirata team
Coaching and Mentoring
Lirata offers leadership coaching and mentoring packages for leaders in the non-profit and government sectors.
The packages are designed and delivered by Lirata's CEO, Maria Brett, to bring about rapid and transformational change in the way you lead. As an experienced leader, Maria knows the territory and challenges of leadership from personal experience. As a coach and mentor, Maria will draw on her experience to challenge and guide you skillfully on your leadership journey.
What are coaching and mentoring?
While there are some similarities between coaching and mentoring there are also some differences. Coaching focuses on supporting leaders to identify and achieve their goals, and building their capacity to find their own solutions to their leadership challenges. Mentoring goes further with the mentor sharing their own experience and expertise to guide the leader towards strategies and solutions.
Coaching and mentoring will help you identify your strengths and blind spots as a leader and to reframe the things that hold you back. You will clarify your vision for the future and map out your growth pathway by setting goals and implementing strategies to transform your leadership.
The coaching or mentoring relationship will support you to identify your most pressing leadership challenges and to find freedom from the blockages that prevent you from moving forward with these challenges. By focusing on the areas for development that are most relevant for your leadership, you can expect to make deep changes the way you lead yourself, lead other people, and lead change. The ultimate benefit will be an increase in your impact as a leader. You will have greater clarity and commitment, increased fulfillment in your work and life, and a capacity to take meaningful action as a leader.
Coaching and mentoring packages
Coaching and mentoring packages of between 6 and 12 one-hour sessions are now available. The service is suited to leaders at any level within an organisation who want increase their leadership impact, or step up with confidence into a more challenging or senior role. Coaching and Mentoring will stretch you beyond your current capabilities, and support you to fulfil your leadership potential.
The focus of coaching or training will vary depending of the leader, for example:
- Coaching with a performance focus for leaders who are struggling to meet their KPIs
- Coaching for first time leaders needing support with day-to day problems related to programs or people
- Coaching and mentoring with a developmental focus for middle managers or executive leaders who need to tackle particular leadership challenges
- Mentoring for executive leaders to help them think more strategically or take their leadership to the next level
To enquire about leadership coaching or mentoring, contact the Lirata team
What our partner agencies say about us
Thank you again for all your work with us… it has been a delight to work with you. The team really found the process very interesting and are really impressed with the logic and now the framework!
Really appreciate how smooth the whole process was and how quickly you were able to turn this around for us while including all the consultation and discussions we wanted to have. Thank you Lirata!